[Survival Horror]Alan Wake
Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:22 PM
Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:33 PM
Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than the Xbox360 version.
Fully configurable mouse and keyboard support, or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!
Lots of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios!
Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs.
Additional features our fans have sought after such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode.
Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D
Ko zeli da se igra samo nek navali,ja cu ipak ispostovati developere,posto je naslov stvarno odlichan i uzeti na steamu veceras kad se otkljucha u store-u.
EDIT: 20e Collectors Edition(digital)+DLC
Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:19 AM
Minor bugs fixed
Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:45 PM
Alan Wake v1.02.16.4261 Update info:
- Fixed problems of game not moving forward and gameplay not triggering properly after videos.
- Fixed flickering trees on Nvidia
- Real Traditional Chinese translation for added PC strings.
- Fix that the Developer Video Commentary volume is more sensible
- Fix that Localized cinematic audio volume is at correct volume and adjustable
- Fix that controller vibration works (note that it's disabled by default)
- Fix that blur occasionally got re-enabled even if -noblur command line option was specified
- Added "-rigidcamera" command line option for those who are sensitive to the default mouse/camera controls.
- Added possibility to bind mouse buttons 4 and 5
- Unofficial support for running the game in lower resolutions than 1024x768 using command line options
- Prevent binding controller keys to keyboard actions (prevents odd problems)
- Better CPU thread assignment for 3-Core AMD machines (smoother gameplay)
- Big thanks for the PC fans out there! We are constantly working on improving the game based on your feedback, please keep it coming!
- See our forum for up to date troubleshooting and patch information: http://forum.alanwak...read.php?t=7759
Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:17 PM
Alan Wake v1.03.16.4825 Update info:
- Add Latin-American Localization support (download the Free DLC from Steam and add -locale=esm to Alan Wake's Steam launch options to use it)
- Added -directaiming command line parameter that removes all mouse acceleration (enables also -rigidcamera automatically)
- Improved low level mouse reading routines to make the control cope better with low and variable frame rates. This also removes the reported jerkiness when -rigidcamera was enabled. You may need to re-adjust your mouse sensitivity in the menus!
- Removed auto-aim that was accidentally enabled in the previous build
- Added a frame rate limiter to menus & videos to prevent cards running at 1000's of fps (reduces stress on the graphics cards)
- Reduced CPU use when game doesn't have focus
- Fixed "first run" on a 2nd PC overwriting saves & statistics downloaded from cloud
- Fixed crashes when using alt-tab to change out of the game when the game is loading
- Fixed DEVICE_CREATE_ERROR for users who have "custom DPI" set in Windows.
- Fixed one specific case of "File IO Failure" issue when unable to write to My Documents
- Fixed camera to remember it's side preference (tab key)
- Fixed Cursor Key / Numpad assignment issues
- Fixed screen brightness back to original when changing process
- Fixed some cases of "back" and Return to Game functionality so that it doesn't need 3 presses
- Thanks for your feedback! We are still working on improvements & fixes, please see our forum for up to date troubleshooting and update information: http://forum.alanwak...read.php?t=7759
Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:01 AM
Alan Wake v1.04.16.5253 Update info:
- Added support for Nvidia SLI. This requires an updated profile from Nvidia (available March 20-21th).
- Major improvements to Stereoscopic 3D support.
- Added Direct Aiming to control options (previously a command line parameter, that still works and overrides the menu setting).
- Added command line “-freecamera” that allows toggling between normal and a gamepad controlled free camera by pressing right thumb stick (overrides the camera side toggling). This was added as many fans said they want to see the whole world that we have built. Use at your own risk.
- Added Czech text only localization.
- The floating particle words in The Signal and The Writer are now correctly localized for all languages.
- Fixed the controller Back button to resume correctly from viewing manuscript pages.
- Added an experimental mouse sensitivity adjustment command line option “-sensscale” for users with very high DPI mice. By adding e.g. “-sensscale=0.2” command line parameter, that number is used to scale the in-game mouse input. You can use still use the slider in the menu, which will get multiplied by the number defined.
Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:57 PM
Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:07 PM
* Fixed a rare startup crash on some systems
* Fixed VSync enabling - in some cases it wasn't enabled even if it was set to ON in the menus
* Fixed holding a flare when the user keeps the middle mouse button pressed
* Fixed a typo in Italian translation
* Improved loading times
* Please see our forum for up to date troubleshooting and update information: http://forum.alanwak...read.php?t=7759
Ovo je expanzijica sa novim storyline-om,ima i challenge modova.Svaka preporuka.