Assassin's Creed 3
Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:37 PM
Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:18 PM
Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:06 PM
Rlsize: 15.30 GB (16,429,483,497 bytes)
Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:45 AM
Ako to ne mozes da pojedes, ili da se s time igras - popisaj se na to i kreni dalje.
Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:59 AM
- Skidrow's release doesn't work with the most recent version of Uplay
- Uplay is not required for this release
- Limited multiplayer features are included(training, wolfpack mode)
Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:17 PM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:17 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:29 AM
Elem, ne znam meni je "prespora" radnja, dok isprelazim misije sa onom punom sinhronizacijom ode dosta vremena.
Tek sam sad u Bostonu, kao onaj indijanac mladi sto ganja oca da utepa
Ako to ne mozes da pojedes, ili da se s time igras - popisaj se na to i kreni dalje.
Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:51 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:53 PM
Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:38 PM
Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:24 PM
Jebiga dedica je assassin ko sme da ga dira :D ....Nzm kako aliobrisao sam sve sejvove a stigao sam do 9 sequence i mrzi me opet da igram...ako neko nadje sejvove neka prosledi....muka mi je da se mucim i zlopatim po onim misijama...neke su glupe neke nisu ali sve u svemu necu je skoro preci dok ne smognem snage da odigram sve od pocetka
Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:45 PM
RlSize: 50 MB
- Fixed a potential crash in mission “Bridewell Prison” when trying to skip cinematic with Mason.
- Fixed a bug preventing the creation of new Uplay accounts
- Removed the ability to hide pivots during pass-throughs and cinematics
- Added support for “Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy”
- Fixed potential game data corruption when a DLC download ends while the player is in-game.
- In Wolfpack, a target doesn’t remain stuck on the ground if the player hosting the game leaves while another player is joining at the same time.
- In Wolfpack, some targets that were not visible to players under certain conditions can now be seen correctly.
- In Wolfpack, the radar is not broken under certain conditions anymore.
- In Artifact Assault, Team members can now correctly score when the initial artifact carrier gets killed under certain conditions.
- In Deathmatch, players no longer have lookalikes NPCs unless they use abilities that create lookalikes.
- In Deathmatch, the game no longer crashes in the New York brewery map for a player who used a Decoy while hiding in a group.
- Some players are no longer stuck in rematch after completing a Simple Deathmatch session on the Saint Pierre map.
- Some ladder issues when players left a session during the first minute have been corrected.
- Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick.
- The Independent’s hair when she wears the Wild Cat costume now displays correctly.
- The Strong Man’s white costume, alternative costume and warrior costume now display properly when hiding in a group.
- On Xbox 360, the Uplay icon and unlock conditions for unlockables redeemed via Uplay have been restored.
- Loyalty unlocks are now available on PC.
- Character customization is no longer reset under certain conditions.
- The Wipe ability now correctly works from a distance.
- The timer now properly starts and players can interact with each other prior to the host getting into the session.
- Sound will properly keep playing when trying to watch a video under certain conditions.
- An error message now displays when players attempt to watch DLC videos without having the DLC installed.
- Chasebreakers in the Animus Core map now correctly reopen for team mates.
Players are no longer stuck on leaving game session screen under certain circumstances.
- When you create a group in a private game, that group now stays the same through different sessions.
Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:16 PM
Size : 1.1GB
In the first episode of The Tyranny of King Washington series, the American Revolution is over but the true battle is just beginning. In The Infamy, George Washington, blinded by a thirst for unlimited power, has declared himself king. Connor awakes in this reality as RatonhnhakÚ:ton û never having joined the Assassin order û and accepts a new mission to take Washington down. Acquire all-new skills to fend off this new threat to freedom. Live history as it never happened, and ignite a new revolution!
Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:12 PM
It is no longer possible to get multiple streaks for the same kill or stun.
It is no longer possible to continuously use a loss streak under certain conditions.
After a character dies, their smoke bomb ability cooldown is not improperly reset anymore in Domination on Northwest Passage.
The aiming FX for knives is no longer stuck on the screen if the ability is used while the character is walking in an idle state at the beginning of a session.
Players can no longer use the Animus Hack when stunned.
In Saint Pierre, Martinique characters no longer remain stuck inside the sugar cane field when trying to stun their pursuer under certain conditions.
In Charlestown, the camera now works as intended when the player hides in a haystack under a roof.
In Wolfpack, Players can now kill the final boss even if the last targets (in session 24) are killed with the Animus hack win streak.
In Wolfpack, fixed a bug where the game could be stuck for a player at the start of a four players Wolfpack session on the night version of the Charlestown map.
In Wolfpack, the extra objective now refreshes properly if the host leaves the session when the synchronized kill staging starts.
In Domination, fixed instances where the game could crash at the end of a session.
In Domination, chase breakers in an enemy base don’t incorrectly open for a player fast walking towards them under certain conditions.
In Assassinate, the lock is no longer cancelled when the pursuer enters a haystack.
In Artifact Assault, the player no longer re-spawns with the flag if killed with a gun in mid-air while jumping in the enemy base under certain conditions.
Players are no longer stuck under certain conditions after performing a contested kill at the base of a crane.
Several issues which happened when the group leader would back from searching for game sessions have been corrected.
Weather effects now work properly for all players in a session.
The variety bonus counter is no longer broken under certain conditions.
Some user interface overlap problems have been fixed.
Improvements have been made to the Loyalty feature.
A quick access to the Abstergo Store has been added. You can now access it from any screen by clicking on the wallet icon in your player profile area in the top right hand corner.
A new tip about the Abstergo Store has been added.
n Episode #2: The Betrayal, you gain the Power of the Eagle which grants
access to a unique set of gifts that enable lightning-fast reactions and
adds another dimension of stealth beyond even the previous chapters
Power of the Wolf!
Similar to the Power of the Wolf, Power of the Eagle has two different uses.
First, it enables Ratonhnhakton to soar from one location to another quickly
and invisibly as a ghostly eagle. You activate this ability by looking in
the direction you want to go - if the Power of the Eagle is available to
use, you will see a reticle appear with two wings.
Once you press the button to activate the ability, Raton will transform
into an eagle and streak towards the new location completely unseen!
Best of all, you can use this ability while running or jumping to
dramatically increase the distance of your jumps or even save yourself
from a nasty fall.
Of course, the Power of the Eagle would not be complete if it didnt include
some kind of offensive component as well. Consequently, we've included the
Eagle Strike, which will enable you to power dive into a foe, ending their
life with the swiftness of a deadly raptor! Will this extraordinary ability
be enough to ensure that Ratonhnhakton can stand against King Washington
and his remaining lackeys Israel Putnam and Benjamin Franklin?
1.04 update REQUIRED!!!!
Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:38 PM
Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:56 AM
A.C.(prvi deo) - Prvi deo je smesten u vreme krstaskih ratova Jerusalimu,Damask,Akra.
A.C. II (drugi deo ) Drugi deo je u Firenci doba Leonarda da Vinchi-ja i njegovih izuma i prica o plemicima i pohlepi u to vreme.Isto dolazi u Vatikan pa cela ta pricha i misterija oko Vatikana/Pape
A.C. Brotherhood - Doba Spanske inkvizicije/plemica (Misterije,ubistva)
A.C Revelation - Otomansko carstvo,Istanbul,Turska ..
To su ti prethodni delovi..Ja sam ti samo 'oznacio na mapi' doba u kojima se deshavaju delovi igre.Svaki deo je jako dobro upakovan i vezan za celu prichu,redove 'ubica',samim Animus-om i ostalog.Da moras igrati od pocetka da bi video koliko je cela pricha zamrshena i dobro napisana.