• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 no name

no name

KGB Warrant Officer

• Members
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:24 PM

Po meni jedini deo koji sam odigrao i presao cak 3x je prvi deo samo.. Sve ostalo posle njega vise nije bilo to to...

#42 Interactive

Interactive

KGB Sergeant

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationBeyond Limits

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

1 deo je najgori deo u serijalu,apsolutno svako ubistvo ti se svodi na isto -.-

AC2 ubedljivo ima najbolju pricu,misije i predstavlja neverovatno unapredjenje u odnosu na AC1 :P

Edited by Interactive, 20 March 2013 - 06:13 PM.

#43 EaGle96

EaGle96

KGB Sergeant

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

Hmm, skinuo sam prvi deo, ali se koci kod svakog ubistva oko 5s, sto me poprilicno iritira, a bolje nisam mogao da nadjem, trazio sam po torrent sajtovima, i ovaj nonsteam je imao kao najvise seed, pa sam mislio da je dobar, ostalo cak nisam ni mogao da nadjem, uvek mi izbacuje novije delove, a necu da igram ostalo dok ne predjem prvi deo. Sto se tice price, mene su uvek zanimali ti krstasi, templari, i svuda postoje filmovi o njima, pominju se i u knjigama i ostalo, dok se asasini nigde ne pominju, i bas me zanima ko su oni bili kroz istoriju i sta su ustvari radili, kroz pricu dok sam prelazio treci deo sam shvatio neke stvari, al' opet nije to to. I bas me zanima zasto se bukvalno nigde ne spominju asasini i ono sto su oni radili, ako neko zna neki dobar film o njima, nek mi preporuci da odgledam :D

#44 Barumbarum

Barumbarum

Scene Informer

• Administrators
  • 4,113 posts
  • LocationBeogradski olosh!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:38 PM

Ne radi zato sto trazish random.Ova dva ti trebaju da bi prvi deo radio kako treba.U to vreme u AC-u je Ubisoft upotrebio novu zastitu pa je potrajalo dok su krekovali igru kako treba.

Assassins.Creed.REPACK-RELO**ED

Assassins.Creed.v1.02-VITAL**Y (ovo bi i mogao da ti nadjem mozda)..

Sve ostalo sto skines,imaces problem sa igrom..kao sto i sam vidish..
*primitivizam je kao nauka,znanje se stiche godinama* Posted Image

#45 Barumbarum

Barumbarum

Scene Informer

• Administrators
  • 4,113 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

Release name: Assassins.Creed.III.Update.v1.05-RELO**ED
Size: 47 MB

ABILITIES

It is no longer possible to get multiple streaks for the same kill or stun.
It is no longer possible to continuously use a loss streak under certain conditions.
After a character dies, their smoke bomb ability cooldown is not improperly reset anymore in Domination on Northwest Passage.
The aiming FX for knives is no longer stuck on the screen if the ability is used while the character is walking in an idle state at the beginning of a session.
Players can no longer use the Animus Hack when stunned.

MAP SPECIFIC

In Saint Pierre, Martinique characters no longer remain stuck inside the sugar cane field when trying to stun their pursuer under certain conditions.
In Charlestown, the camera now works as intended when the player hides in a haystack under a roof.

MODE SPECIFIC

In Wolfpack, Players can now kill the final boss even if the last targets (in session 24) are killed with the Animus hack win streak.
In Wolfpack, fixed a bug where the game could be stuck for a player at the start of a four players Wolfpack session on the night version of the Charlestown map.
In Wolfpack, the extra objective now refreshes properly if the host leaves the session when the synchronized kill staging starts.
In Domination, fixed instances where the game could crash at the end of a session.
In Domination, chase breakers in an enemy base don’t incorrectly open for a player fast walking towards them under certain conditions.
In Assassinate, the lock is no longer cancelled when the pursuer enters a haystack.
In Artifact Assault, the player no longer re-spawns with the flag if killed with a gun in mid-air while jumping in the enemy base under certain conditions.

MISC

Players are no longer stuck under certain conditions after performing a contested kill at the base of a crane.
Several issues which happened when the group leader would back from searching for game sessions have been corrected.
Weather effects now work properly for all players in a session.
The variety bonus counter is no longer broken under certain conditions.

PC SPECIFIC

Some user interface overlap problems have been fixed.
Improvements have been made to the Loyalty feature.
A quick access to the Abstergo Store has been added. You can now access it from any screen by clicking on the wallet icon in your player profile area in the top right hand corner.
A new tip about the Abstergo Store has been added.

#46 Barumbarum

Barumbarum

Scene Informer

• Administrators
  • 4,113 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

Release name: Assassins.Creed.III.The.Tyranny.of.King.Washington.The.Redemption.DLC-REL**DED
Size: 1842MB

The Redemption is the third of three downloadable content packs in The Tyranny of King Washington for Assassin’s Creed III.

Following the revolution, Washington goes mad with power and rules as a tyrannical King. Connor awakes in this reality never having joined the Assassin order and is greeted by his mother accepting a new mission to take down Washington.

Acquire all-new skills to fend off this new threat to freedom. Live history as it never happened and ignite a new revolution!